Cobwebb Document Management Server Release Candidate (v6.2.82) now available
Version 6.2.82 – Compatible with OS400 V6R1M0 and above
Released – 12th November 2020
Cobwebb Communications Ltd. are proud to announce the latest Release Candidate [v6.2.82] of the Cobwebb Document Management Server software. This is the latest version and includes enhancements and fixes. This will be promoted to the Production Version once proven.
For a full list, read What’s New in Cobwebb Document Management. Here are the highlights:
- New Cobwebb XML to Spool – this comes as part of the Cobwebb XML module and will take an XML file and re-format and print selected information to a spooled file.
- New Cobwebb Hot Keys – allows 5250 users, who do not have a GUI Interface (e.g. Infor Workspace), to access their Cobwebb Docstore documents from their applications.
- Total revamp of the Work with Spooled File Monitor program to include the following new functionality:
- Option 5 – to display the full details for the entry.
- Option 7 – to turn a Monitor Online/Offline from the main list.
- Option 9 – to add a new Label line, This is a line of data that is just holding static text and is used to help group Monitors together.
- Option to Filter the list by Output Queue, Data Queue or both.
- New entries to enable TRACE or TEST modes which will be picked up by the matching entry running in the CPPD subsystem.
- New entry to set the Maximum number of spooled file pages for a monitor.
- Docstore Advanced Search may now be used to search for documents via their metadata.
Version 6.2.81 – Compatible with OS400 V5R3M0 and above
Released – 11th December 2019
This is the recommended version for production environments.