Check the number of members in AFAXDOC
Check number of members in AFAXDOC
- Enter DSPFD and press F4.
- Enter AFAXDOC into the File field.
- Enter CPPD into the Library field.
- Enter *ATR into the Type of information field.
- Press Enter to run the command
DSPFD FILE(CPPD/AFAXDOC) TYPE(*ATR)
Check Number of members.
- After running the DSPFD command using either method above:
- Page down once.
- Check the value against the ‘Number of members’ field.
The maximum number of members this file can hold is 32767. Problems with faxing will occur if this limit has been reached. The number of members in the AFAXDOC file can be reduced by running the archiving and house keeping procedures.